The Gallery is located on the first floor of Schlow Library next to the Community Room and the Front Entrance. Select artists display their pieces on a rotating basis. This Gallery is free and open to the public during normal library hours.
If you are an artist who would like to be considered for exhibit, please download the attached file and submit directly to the library administration.
- 310,960 Visits made to the library
- 686,897 Books and other materials checked out
- 238,056 Books and other materials used in the building
- 133,224 Books and other library materials on hand
- 12,477 New library materials added
- 79,406 members of the Centre Region population served
- 40,845 Total Cardholders
- 5,235 New Cardholders