To access your account online, you will need a library card and PIN number.
If you do not know your PIN, you can get your PIN number by calling the circulationChecking items out and counting the number of checkouts. desk during business hours - (814) 235-7815 - or dropping by the front desk on your next visit to the library.
Having trouble checking on your account? Don't panic! You just need to come in and get a new library card and PIN number. If you don't know your PIN number, just call us and we'll be happy to help you!
We are turning a page on the history of libraries in Centre County by joining our catalog with that of the Centre County Library. Each library will remain its own entity, but we are now sharing resources across the county.
Every library card holder in Centre County will need to exchange their old card for a new federation card. This can be done very easily at the circulation desk as you enter the library.
What does this mean for you?
How do I Renew Library Items Online?
- Click on the My Account button in the upper left corner of the website.
- Enter your library card number (the 14 digit number beneath the barcode) & PIN# (If you do not know it, call the circulationChecking items out and counting the number of checkouts. desk--# below).
- Select the ItemsBooks, audiovisual materials, periodicals. Out/Renew option.
- Select the item you want to renew and click the Renew option.
- Please make sure that the due date changes--if it does not, contact the Circulation Desk (235-7815).