Schlow Library Board of Trustees
Schlow Library is governed by a nine member Board of Trustees appointed by the municipal governments in the Centre Region. Board members serve for three year terms and may only be reappointed once. They represent the community the library serves. The group is a mix of men and women who come from a variety of professions and backgrounds. Individuals appointed to the library board must have a commitment to the importance of library service and a willingness to devote the time and effort required.
CURRENT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
- Marilyn Byers, President, Harris Township
- George Henning, Vice-President, Ferguson Township
- Richard L. Kalin, Treasurer, State College Borough
- Cecilia Merkel, Secretary, Patton Township
- Nicole D'Aulerio, Patton Township
- Dave Thiel - Harris Township
- Lynn Myers- State College Borough
- Del Scott- Halfmoon Township
- Maureen Welesko - College Township
You can contact the library board president by clicking here.