How do I Park at the Library?
About 1,300 people visit Schlow daily, so there is enormous demand for parking in our free visitor lot accessible from Allen Street, especially during busy times. Spots may not always be available.
- Parking is limited and not guaranteed.
- Parking is for Schlow patrons and visitors only.
- Park in the Schlow lot only while in the Library.
- To be fair to all, if a car is in the lot when the owner is not in the Library, the car may be towed.
- The parking lot is closed to patron access fifteen minutes before the library closes for the day.
- The lot also opens to patron access fifteen minutes before the library opens.
Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation.
Lot full or inaccessible?
Use the links to the left to download the latest Borough parking guide and map. Here is a google map that shows some of the additional (fee-based) parking options nearby.
View Parking Options in a larger map
Was this helpful?
If it wasn't, perhaps you'd like to suggest a new "How do I . . . ?"