Food Bank Donations
Returning your materials this week? Going to get more? Consider bringing a donation for the State College Area Food Bank with you. There will be a box in the outer lobby from December 19th to the 23rd. Click on the story link for a list of what they need. Thank you for your generosity!
The food bank currently needs:
- Grocery store gift cards
- Evaporated milk
- Beef stew, chili, etc.
- Tomato products (sauce, paste, diced, etc.)
- Bisquick, pancake and muffin mixes
- Canned meat (Spam, chicken, ham)
- ItemsBooks, audiovisual materials, periodicals. for our Christmas bags: boxed mashed potatoes, stuffing mix, gravy or gravy mis, pie crust mixes.
The food bank always needs:
- Granulated Sugar
- Mayonnaise, Miracle Whip Salad Dressing, and salad dressing
- Cooking oil
- Bars of soap
- Personal hygiene items (toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, etc.)
- Baby items (baby food, diapers, formula, etc.)