What's My Pin? Do I Need a New Card?
Having trouble checking on your account? Don't panic! You just need to come in and get a new library card and PIN number. If you don't know your PIN number, just call us and we'll be happy to help you!
We are turning a page on the history of libraries in Centre County by joining our catalog with that of the Centre County Library. Each library will remain its own entity, but we are now sharing resources across the county.
Every library card holder in Centre County will need to exchange their old card for a new federation card. This can be done very easily at the circulation desk as you enter the library.
What does this mean for you?
- You can place holds on items from public libraries in Bellefonte, Centre Hall, Aaronsburg, Philipsburg, and, of course State College. In the past these items would need to be placed on Interlibrary Loan, which can take some time to process.
- Items from the above locations will be delivered to the library you specify.
- You can pay your fines at any public library location.
- You can return your items to any public library in the county.
- Our catalog is now expanded to include all items available here and at the Centre County Library locations.
The Centre County Federation of Public Libraries - Easy Efficient and now EVERYWHERE!
Please let us know what you think of our new services!