Celebrate Pennsylvania's One Book, Every Young Child Reading Initiative @ Schlow with "Stop Snoring, Bernard!"
Celebrate One Book for Every Young Child! April's activities at Schlow Library support Pennsylvania's Early Literacy Initiative featuring Stop Snoring, Bernard! by Zachariah OHora.
Meet the author on Wednesday, May 2 @ 6:30 PM at the APRIL BOOK CLUB PARTY!
- This April Centre County children will all be reading the same book, Stop Snoring, Bernard! by Zachariah OHora. Be on the lookout for special events fostering early literacy!
- PA's One Book, Every Young Child reading initiative is an award-winning statewide effort that encourages adults to share books and stories with children. Throughout the state, including here in Centre County, young children will have a chance to read, to learn from the book, and to enjoy conversation and the many other activities that spring from reading.
ACTIVITIES @ SCHLOW!
- "WAKE UP AND READ!" APRIL BOOK CLUB PARTY - a special event for young readers that helps reading feel very personal. Meet Zachariah OHora and learn more about Stop Snoring, Bernard while enjoying a slice of Otter Cake! Wednesday, May 2 @ 6:30 PM
- BOOK CLUB: Register at Schlow for the month-long Wake Up and Read Book Club! Set your own goals for reading or being read to. Reach your goal and be rewarded with your own copy of Stop Snoring, Bernard!
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!!!
- Pick up a reading log at the Children's Desk or print one off using the link in the box to the left!