How do I Use wireless at Schlow?
- Connect to the wireless network called (SSID) "schlowlibrary" which should be accessible anywhere in the library.
- Encryption is WPA2 Personal (WPA Personal is also supported), and the password is also "schlowlibrary"
- Wait 10-15 seconds to allow your computer to properly set its new network settings.
- Open your web browser. If you have set it to a blank page, or a site beginning with https://, you must try to visit an internet web page.
- Our internet policy will come up on your screen. Please carefully read it, then click on "I accept."
Was this helpful?
If it wasn't, perhaps you'd like to suggest a new "How do I . . . ?"