Tax Help and Tax Forms
Looking for tax forms? See the list of the forms we have in stock. You can also find the federal, state and local tax forms online. For your convenience, a few common forms are attached and can be found in the 'Details' box.
- 1040 Forms & Instructions
- 1040 EZ Forms & Instructions,
- 1040 A Forms & Instructions,
- 1040 X (Amended Tax Return)
- Schedules A, B, C, D, & Earned Income Credit
- Forms: 2441 (Child/Dependent Care Expenses) 4868 (ExtensionWhen you extend the time that you have your materials checked out. of Time to File), 8863 (Education/Lifetime Learning)
- PA 40 Forms & Instructions (& Envelopes while supplies last)
- PA 276 (Extension to File)
- PA Schedule A/B & D
- PA Schedule C & Instructions
- PA Schedule C-EZ
- PA 1000 (Property Tax or Rent Rebate Program)
Rep. Scott Conklin's has PA state tax forms and Rent Rebate forms.
301 S. Allen St. Suite 102
State College, PA 16801
Phone: (814) 238-5477
Hours: M-F, 9:00am - 4:30pm
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program will once again be offering Free Tax Help at Schlow Library for low-to-moderate income individuals and families.
Beginning February 4, noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Fridays, until April 12. In the Musser Room.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Call 355-6816