Drop by the Children's Department for activities on your days off school.
How do I Renew Library Items Online?
- Click on the My Account button in the upper left corner of the website.
- Enter your library card number (the 14 digit number beneath the barcode) & PIN# (If you do not know it, call the circulationChecking items out and counting the number of checkouts. desk--# below).
- Select the ItemsBooks, audiovisual materials, periodicals. Out/Renew option.
- Select the item you want to renew and click the Renew option.
- Please make sure that the due date changes--if it does not, contact the Circulation Desk (235-7815).
If your library card is lost or stolen, please contact the Circulation Department immediately at 235-7815 to avoid any unauthorized use of your card. An employee will make a notation on your account and request that you purchase a new card the next time you visit the library.