SCHLOW CENTRE REGION LIBRARY
invites your use and participation in schlowlibrary.org
. The site is owned by the library, having created this site for your enjoyment and education and as a public service. The following conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the library. The library solicits your comments and suggestions regarding the site.
Library welcomes your postings and use of the site. You as a user are solely responsible for the content which you place on the site. The library accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from such content. The library does not endorse or control the content submitted by others to the site. The content submitted does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the library and the library makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability of content placed on the site.
The library assumes no responsibility for actively monitoring the site for inappropriate content. The library, in its sole discretion, may choose to monitor the site but in doing so assumes no responsibility for content or obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content. In submitting material to the site you, as a user, agree to release the library, with its respective employees, agents, officers, directors and municipal contributors, from any and all liability and obligations whatsoever in connection with or arising from your use of the site. If at any time you are not happy, satisfied or pleased with the site, or object to any material found on the site, your sole remedy is to cease using the site.
Use of the site must be consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Prohibited is content that:
is obscene, patently offensive, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail" or "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- solicits personal information from any individual, including telephone numbers, street addresses, names or email addresses;
- violates the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person;
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, solicitation of donations, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes.
Questions, comments, or claims regarding the site should be addressed in writing to:
Schlow Centre Region Library
211 South Allen Street
State College, PA 16801
You as a user agree to defend, indemnity and hold harmless the library, with its respective employees, agents, directors, officers, board members and contributing municipalities from and against all the liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of your use of the site or your breach of this agreement.
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.