Monthly giving is easy, convenient, automated and makes you feel great every month! Enjoy the feeling of knowing that your support is making a real impact at Schlow Library, by supporting programs, the book collection, and the operations of this busy community library.
Monthly giving supports the operations of the library in many ways!
- Is easy to set up
- Charges your credit card on the same day every month
- Uses a secure online portal
- Makes you our HERO!
Any amount ($5 or higher) is welcome!
Set up takes 3-4 minutes:
- Be sure to have your credit card handy
- Under the green Donate Button, check “Make my gift Monthly”
- Then click the green “Donate Button”
- (If you miss it, look for the Donate Monthly tab above the “Give Money” heading once you see the form)
- Complete your personal information
- Enter your card information in the secure portal
- Your card will be charged on the same day every month, starting with the day you set this up. (If you set it up on January 10th, you’ll always be charged on the 10th of the month from now on…)
- You will get an email each time the charge happens
- In January of each year, you’ll receive a statement for tax purposes that shows a record of all your monthly gifts, for your convenience at tax time. We will not send a thank you letter for each monthly gift, but please know how appreciative we are!
What if your credit card, email, or other information changes? We can help! Please contact the Manager of Philanthropy, Molly Hetrick, at 237-6236 *216 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help.