Ages: Infants to 12
- Register your child online at reading.schlowlibrary.org beginning October 1.
- Did your family participate in this year's April Book Club or Summer Reading Program? If so, log in with your child's existing username and password to sign up! We're happy to help with usernames and passwords if you need us. We're only a phone call or email away!
- Help your child set their own goal by choosing the total number of books they want to read during October and November.
- Minimum for younger readers: 20 picture books
- Minimum for older readers: 1 chapter book
- Want to do a combination or read even more? Create your own goal!
- Log your child's books online at reading.schlowlibrary.org throughout the two months.
- Finish logging your child's reading by November 30; logging will close at the end of the day.
- Meeting your child's goal will earn them a prize book certificate and an automatic entry in our grand prize drawing for a set of KEVA Plank Blocks or a Large Bear Stuffie.
- After the Book Club ends, we will email everyone who earned a prize book certificate about how to choose their book. We will email again when books are ready to be picked up!
Need help signing up or logging reading? Click here for step-by-step instructions.