Free Developmental Screenings
Curious about your child's developmental progress?
Evaluations are administered by certified therapists from local early intervention agencies.
- Ages: Newborn to 5 years
- Where: Children's Activity Room
- No registration necessary, but children will be evaluated on a first come, first served basis.
Skills will be evaluated in five major areas:
- motor (crawling, rolling, walking, hand-eye coordination)
- social (attention span, interactions, play)
- cognitive (thinking, reasoning)
- language (speech, understanding, pronunciation of words)
- adaptive (eating, dressing, toileting)
No registration required