Beginning Sewing & Quilting Workshop
Learn the basics of quilting and sewing in four workshops! Each workshop is organized around a project that will be made during the workshop to take home. The first workshop is required to attend the other workshops in order to gain skills necessary for the following classes and covers the basics of sewing on a sewing machine. All workshops help build important sewing skills to create fun and personalized projects!
Presented by The Centre Pieces Quilting Guild.
- Parents or guardians are encouraged to stay for the class and will be asked to sign a liability release before the first class.
- Please plan to bring clean shoes to use with the sewing machine pedals
- Grades 4-8.
- Registration required. Please register for each week you plan to attend.
- Limit: 12.
Workshop projects are as follows:
- Sunday, Feb. 5: small bag (required class)
- Sunday, Feb. 12: appliquéd or embellished placemats
- Sunday, Feb. 19: pillowcases
- Sunday, Feb. 26: personalized stuffed animals or objects