Other Ways to Give
Become A Volunteer at Schlow. Volunteers are the wonder workers of the Library, and provide many thousands of hours of essential assistance every year. Have a few extra hours per week? Explore whether Schlow has a volunteer opportunity that is right for you!
- addition to our collections.
- to be sold in a used book sale benefiting the Library.
- donation to other non-profit organizations.
All donated items become the property of Schlow Centre Region Library.
All items should be boxed and brought to the library main front desk.
Contacting the library first to coordinate your donation is greatly appreciated!
Items Accepted for Donation
- Books - Published within the past 5 years
- Magazines - Published within the last year
- Audiobooks on CD - Published within the past 5 years
- DVDs - Issued within the past year
- Music CDs - undamaged
- Textbooks - Within the past 3 years
- Video Games - No limits, any player device
- Special Collections - Special collections will be judged on a case-by-case basis. Schlow Library staff can not appraise or otherwise give an assessment of the value of items.
Please call Schlow Library Adult Services Reference Desk at 814.237.6236 ext 200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your generosity in selecting and sending a gift from the Amazon Wish List helps the library obtain prizes (educational books, games, puzzles and more!) for children to earn as they work hard through the summer to read books and reach milestones.
Its easy! Click the link here, enjoy looking at items carefully selected by our staff, select the ones that you like, and complete the purchase. The items will ship directly to Schlow Library.
(Please note: Amazon does not provide us with your contact info, so we can not thank you directly, but we'll be acknowledging our Amazon Wish List donors as a group throughout the SRP season. Thank you!
- Programs, such as author series, music events and other engagements
- Summer Reading Programs for Children, Teens & Adults
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Books & Other Physical Collections
- Downloadable & Streaming Services
Your sponsorship support allows patrons of all ages through the Centre Region to enjoy the many variety of options available through Schlow Library.
Thank you for your interest in being a sponsor. For more information, please contact the Schlow Library Philanthropy Office at email@example.com or call 814.237.6236 ext 212.
Throughout the year, Schlow Library has a variety of special projects, unique programs, new collections, and important initiatives that are a perfect for for a business or organization to sponsor.
As a corporate sponsor, you can gain visibility and develop new relationships - all while helping to sustain a valuable community resource.
Sponsors are recognized in unique ways, including signs, outreach, social media, and more.
To find out more information, please contact the Philanthropy Office at Schlow Library: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 814.237.6236 ext 212.