All Ready Access: Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact if I have questions about the program?
Where do I go to access my library card number?
Select “IT Central” from the SCASD’s IT Resources website. From here, students log in with their district account and select the “User Profile” option; Schlow Library card number is located here.
What about the physical library card? When will it arrive in the mail?
New library cards and welcome brochures will be mailed beginning in mid-October. Your library account PIN number will be written on the front of the brochure.
I already had a Schlow Library card. Does my old library card number and PIN still work?
Students who already had Schlow library cards are automatically enrolled in the program. No changes have been made to your account. The only new feature is that you can now find your library card number via the SCASD IT Resources website. If you get a card in the mail, but already have one, please contact email@example.com so we can consolidate your accounts.
How do I access my Schlow Centre Region Library Account?
Go to schlowlibrary.org. Click the green Log In button to the right of the Search Bar and enter your library card number and four-digit library PIN.
How do I know what my PIN number is?
If you have a new library card, your PIN number is the four-digit year you were born. This number is written on the front of the Welcome Student brochure you received in the mail with your card. If you are a previous Schlow Library patron, your PIN number is whatever you chose when you created your account.
Can I have my PIN emailed to me?
Yes, it’s easy to recover your Library PIN:
- Click on the green Log In button to the right of the Search Bar and click on Lost PIN?
- Enter your library card number, complete the Captcha, and click on Send PIN.
- You should receive an email with your PIN to the email address you used when originally creating your library account. For new library cards, that is your scasd.org email address--but if you already had one it is likely something else.
How do I change my PIN?
To change your PIN go to schlowlibrary.org.
- Click the green Log In button to the right of the Search Bar and enter your library card number and four-digit library PIN.
- In the left box, click on Profile.
- Click the blue Change PIN button.
- Enter your old PIN.
- Choose a new PIN and enter it twice.
- Complete the Captcha.
- Click the Submit button.
Is my information safe?
Your student’s information is secure. Your student’s privacy and security remain very important to us. All information provided by the district is considered confidential under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Schlow Library agrees to keep that information confidential and will not use it for anything other than creating an account for your student.
How do I opt-out of the Program?
If you would like information on opting out of the program, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.