Schlow’s Expanded WiFi can be accessed throughout the building as well as in the Library parking lot and around the perimeter of the building.
- Connect to the wireless network (SSID) called "schlowlibrary" which should be accessible anywhere in the library
- Encryption is WPA2 Personal. WPA Personal is also supported.
- The password is also "schlowlibrary", without the quotation marks.
- Wait 10-15 seconds to allow your computer to properly set its new network settings.
- Open your web browser. If you have set it to a blank page, or a site beginning with https:// , you must try to visit an internet web page.
- Review our internet policy, then click on "I Accept."