Our building is currently open for pick-up of materials only.
Register for Library by Mail
6/1/2020: Library by Mail services have resumed and now includes those residents who are in the at risk population for COVID-19.
Unable to leave your home? We can come to you!
Library by Mail is a convenient FREE service offered to any resident of Centre, Clearfield, Juniata, and Mifflin counties who is permanently or temporarily homebound. To get started:
- Complete and submit the online application, or complete the information on the attached form and return it by mail to:
211 S. Allen St.
State College, PA 16801
- Make sure to indicate whether you wish to receive regular print or LARGE PRINT books and/or books on CD.
- To make your next selections, complete the request form included in each shipment.
- Return the materials and your request form in the original canvas bag.
- Use the mailing label on the bag as a postage-paid return label - just flip it over!
Call the Schlow Library Reference Desk at 814.237.6236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.