Library by Mail
Unable to visit the library? The library can come to you!
Any resident of Centre, Clearfield, Juniata, or Mifflin Counties who is permanently or temporarily unable to leave his/her/their home is welcome to use this free and convenient service.
- Submit the online application
- To make your next selections, complete the request form included in each shipment
- Return the materials and your request form in the original canvas bag.
- Use the mailing label on the bag as a postage-paid return label - just flip it over!
- Call the Schlow Library Adult Department desk (814.237.6236) for further information.
Try LAMP for a variety of accessible media types!
The Library of Accessible media for Pennsylvanians (LAMP) offers people who cannot access the printed word a way to restore their love of reading by shipping free materials in accessible formats like braille, audio, described movies, and large print directly to patrons across Pennsylvanians. Further, LAMP can provide digital access to downloadable audio or braille to hundreds of thousands of titles.
- For additional information, visit mylamp.org
- To apply, visit LAMP application