Getting your books and materials is still as easy as 1-2-3!
We are pleased to offer expanded hours where you can enter the lobby and retrieve your requested materials.
Request Your items
- Find the materials you would like to checkout on this website (or call 814.237.6236 during business hours), and request them.
- Wait for an email or text (SMS) notification that your requests are available.
- Note: depending on item and staff availability, this could be same-day or much longer.
Lobby Service Hours
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday & Thursday||1pm - 7pm|
|Saturday||9am - 1pm|
Once you decide when you can come in, move to the next step!
You made it!
We are pleased to now offer a choice of easy, safety-conscious options for picking up your materials:
- Lobby Pick-up
Wearing your mask(s), proceed into the building to grab your requested materials, browse for new ones, and check out at the service desk or using a self-checkout station.
- Outdoor Pick-up
If you prefer not to enter the building right now, ring the doorbell on the table by the front entrance, and staff will be happy to retrieve your requests for you.
Note: This convenient service has replaced our scheduled pick-up service.
Other Need-to-Know Info
- Schlow book returns remain available to return materials at your convenience.
- In-person browsing is here! We are happy to be able to offer browsing, but please be conscientious of your time in the building so that we can serve as many patrons as possible in equitable fashion.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Enjoy your library materials, and come to Schlow again soon!
Need help, or special accommodation?
Thank you for your patience as we continue to expand our services.